Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2010

Again?

You may have recognised that we have been training in St. Jakob for one and a half week now again. Last week was really nice and I achieved 20 hours of training. Around 70% of that time were X-Country skiing, but strength, indoor cycling and hill training were included as well.
After two years I tried skating on Sunday once again. Sandro came from Graz and we trained together. This 90 min. were a lot of fun and I really enjoyed it!

But maybe last week was a bit too much :S After lunch on Sunday I felt some slight pain in my left foot for the first time. It wasn't a bad one, but still unwell. I rested monday afternoon and did a hill training tuesday a.m. and cross-country skiing in the afternoon. After 85 min. I quited, because I felt the strange pain. Today I tried to skate again and it worked well until 1 hour, which meant I ended the training after 75 min. I'm afraid now that it can be or develop to something serious like I had 1,5 years ago. I couldn't train there for 4 months...
In the afternoon is recovery time and I hope it will be better tomorrow.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Muss natürlich jeder selber wissen!! Aber du wirst dir wohl mehr auszeit gönnen können (dürfen) als einen nachmittag!? besser 1-2 wochen, als mehrere monate! hör auf deinen körper!! alles gute für die zukunft! lg Flo Arthofer

    AntwortenLöschen