Dienstag, 12. Mai 2009

Speed and Techniques

Last week we had two great O-trainings! First one was on Tuesday with a reduced map (only brown and blue) at "Sixtina", just next to Pinkafeld/Burgenland. As you can see on the map, I should be satisfied with most of the controls, but I made a huge mistake at control Nr. 42 where - I guess - the map was a bit weird. And then I had a complete black-out at Nr. 46. I really don't know how this could have happened. I was very close to quit the training. At my last to try to recognise myself it finally worked and so I continued the training - unmotivated, tired and a bit angry. I was happy reaching the finish :(

Tuesday



Second training was on Thursday at "Kampstein". Max prepared a very nice middle-course with short controls in difficult terrain and longer ones in between for us. Fast medium speed, some uncertainties and small mistakes in direction (1, 5, 6, 11), nice training :)

Thursday



On Saturday we all (except Wolfi -> sick) did something fast for our speed: Markus and Thomas competed at the Burgenland sprint championships in Pinggau, where Kerschi was the course setter. That meant nice and challenging courses :)

In the meantime I was running the 5th Schmalzkochlauf in Eugendorf/Salzburg, which was organised by my club LC ASKÖ Henndorf. It was a hard and very hot (~ 28°) 5,5 km course with around 100 Hm on asphalt and dirt roads and forest tracks. I was finishing in 3rd place overall and 2nd place in M HK. I got a delicious "food-box" and a € 50 voucher valid at all innkeepers in Eugendorf! :D

The food box makes him smile ;)


Wolfi and I will run Kerschis sprint course in some weeks as a preparation for the ÖSTM Sprint.




At the end a fun-pic from our endurance test on the treadmill today ^^


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen