Dienstag, 22. März 2011

I want it stony!

Right after the Cross-Champs I went to Slovenia for a short training camp organised by the Juniorteam-Coach Libor Zridkavesely. Most of the participants were from Libors Czech Club SK Zabovresky Brno, some Juniors and Erik, Heli and me from the Elite-Team.

My goal was to have trainings in similar terrain to the one in France, which means very stony and therefore hard to run. We had a lot of trainings with SI, including a middle, a night-O, a long-distance and two sprints. Although I tried to keep a high pace during the forest sessions, it was not easy and mostly I was not able to realise it because of the stones. Some of them are really sharp and I don't want to fall down on them!! I personally find it hard to run in such terrains as I have to focus on every step. Thats due to ankle problems I have since I was a child.
But, nevertheless, all trainings where good and I had fun while running! I also used my new Garmin Forerunner 305 for the first time :) Just amazing!! I really like it. And then analysing my routes in Quickroute is just great! I even gave my watch a name ;)

As usual - maps can be found in my map-archive.

Next weekend is time for CESOM 2011 in Slovakia. I'm looking forward :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen