Freitag, 20. März 2009

2.396 ...

... km I run a year? No, should be even more :)
... times I go to toilet a year? Could be, I don't know :P
... as a result of 12.840 divided by 4 minus 814? Yes, but not in this context ^^

... is the amount of steps I need to run uphill on the Türkensturz at medium speed (A2) :D

Today we (Thomas L. and me) did a muscular endurance training consisting of running up on the Türkensturz three times; A1 - A2 - A1. After the first time, it started to become boring, so we decided to count our steps. I counted until 100, said "hundred" and Thomas then counted the one-hundreds (100 = 1, 200 = 2, ...). 23 x 100 + 96 steps later we arrived on the Türkensturz :D
Considering the length of 2,4 km and the ascent of 245 highmeters, we made with an average 1-m-step an ascent of 0,1 highmeters.

Ok, well, enough mathematics now ;)


Türkensturz in summer

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen