Donnerstag, 26. März 2009

Hemma igen (home again) ;)

Warti is going to Sweden - or better was going: On Tuesday early afternoon I took the Ryanair-flight from Bratislava to Skavsta. I stayed a night in Nyköping at the Railway Vandrarhem, which is just next to the Central Station. It was really nice - cheap, nice rooms and cooking facilities. In the morning I did the first training, consisting of some warming up, running exercises and a short run. At midday I went by bus and train up to Karlstad where Tobias Öström alias Tobbe picked me up from the station.

In the evening it was getting serious then: Tyr's Allans prövelöp was on the schedule. A night race (for the younger ones a day-course), which is held every year some weeks before 10Mila. As always it was a mass-start. This time it was a 1:5.000 scale, I didn't understand why - but it was a fact.

The race itself
I started fast and took a "safety-route" to the first control. Then the butterfly started and I had exactly the same loops as Henric. After the first big butterfly a smaller onw was following. It was just one loop, but here we splitted up due to having different order of the controls. Heading for the last control in the butterfly I saw a light again - yes, it was Henric! We were together again. Shortly before the map change I was able to break away a bit. I was pushing hard, but at the 1st control we were together once more. On the long leg to the 5th I lost Henric and now I thought I will make it and maybe that was the mistake, because I should have taken the path - although it's much longer. Maybe I could have avoided my mistake then... At the last control I paced up again and so I won the race! :) Henric who is around 40 years old had a really good speed the whole race. I guess he can't run faster, but with that speed and making no mistakes it was hard to beat him! And as you can see here -> http://www.obasen.nu/winsplits/online/sv/default.asp?page=table&databaseId=11227&categoryId=4&ct=true it were just 6 seconds.


1st part of the race (with my route)



2nd part of the race (with my route)

I stayed the night at Öströms place. Today I planned a short course on the home map "Almarskogen", which I ran in the morning. In the afternoon I went to town with Tobbe and Jens (Grevilius), followed by a track training in Våxnäshallen in the evening. I did a nice semi-hard session: 6 x 1.000m in 3:30 with a break of 3:30. The others from Tyr (around 20 people!) made another interval training.

Tomorrow I will do some O-training on "Skutberget" and a strength training. In the evening we are driving to Södertälje to run Kringelträffan on Saturday and Måsenstafetten in Oxelösund/Nyköping on Sunday. More from these events on Monday.

Good night and have fun :) Hej då!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen