Montag, 30. März 2009

Still in Sweden :)

First I need to make a confession: On Friday I just did a strength training with warm up and cool down, because it was snowing heavily and therefore an O-training wouldn't have been possible! ^^ But I will catch up with it today together with Johan "Bambi" Wikström :P


Snowing heavily (it was very windy too)

Well, as I told you in my last post, we took part in "Kringelträffen" in Södertälje. I ran H21L, but just like a map-longjog at lower medium speed. The 13,2 km course was really nice with some technical parts. One big mistake at control Nr. 13. (-> I thought I am on the other path, which ends south-west of the control. Didn't recognise the green area and after recognising I thought it is the small marsh... stupid, I know...)

Results: http://www.obasen.nu/winsplits/online/sv/default.asp?page=classes&databaseId=11244

Map with my routes:



finish area on Saturday with the new OK Tyr flag ;)

We were staying the two nights in SNO's clubhouse at Tvetagården. Saturday evening we cooked tacos with meet, chicken, green salad, tomatoes, paprika, onions and taco sauce. Delicious! :D

On Sunday we competed in the Måsenstafetten in Oxelösund/Nyköping. I ran the first leg in the first team. 2nd leg: Henric Brohede, 3rd: Oskar Siebeck (Anders Lindberg was injured), 4th: Jens Öström, 5th: Johan Wikström. The course lengths varied from 8,0 - 8,1 km, no spectator control, but a pre-warning 2-3 min. before the finish.

My race:
In general I had a lot of problems entering the control site. I very often lost direction shortly before the flag. In addition, I made a huge mistake at the 7th control, which cost med around 5 - 5:30 min. Now in detail: Starting from the first line I had no problems to cope with the speed in the beginning. As I mentioned before I had problems to keep direction. This started with the first control. It then happened again at controls 3, 9, 11 and 15. But control 7 was definitely my "highlight": After the leaving the long marsh after half of the leg, I didn't read the map for around two hundred meters and therefore I lost direction. At the knoll behind the big marsh I passed Nr. 43 (I needed 44, which was just 50 m to the right...). I thought I need to go more far and so I continued. Then I got completely lost in the area, because the marshes, green areas and small contour details were really diffuse. I couldn't relocate myself and so I decided to run to the east and try to see one of the rock faces. When I saw one, I thought it should be the most northern one (but I wasn't!). Adjusted compass and tried to attack the control again. Because I was too deep I didn't find it... Luckily - after some time - I saw the yellow, open hill, which finally guided me to the control. Lot of time was gone, the pulk was gone, concentration was gone... Anyway, I tried to focuse as good as I can. Except some parts, it worked out quite well.

Results: http://www4.idrottonline.se/templates/Page.aspx?id=234373

Map with my route:


Surprisingly, I met Klas Schagurk (-> see results :P) alias Klaus Schgaguler and Elisa Elstner (she is working as an au-pair in Uppsala and running for OK Linné) there. I was happy to meet Elisa again, as I haven't seen her for a long time :)


the muddy finish area on Sunday :D

Now I am leaving for the O-training at "Kronoparken". Vi ses i skogen! :)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen